Types of Financial 援助 Available at HSU
Hardin-Simmons University provides multiple sources of financial aid to accommodate each student’s financial need. The Financial 援助 office is available to students to answer questions concerning institutional and outside scholarships, 奖助金, 贷款, and the overall financial aid process. To reach the Financial 援助 Office students and prospective students can call 325-670-1050 or email email@example.com.
- 奖学金 – 奖学金 are gifts that are typically given for scholastic achievement, but there are many other scholarships for which you may qualify.
- 奖助金 – A grant is given by the federal government, the state or HSU as a gift.
- 贷款 – When you get a student loan you receive the money for school now, but you will need to repay the loan later.
- 工作研究 – Work-study programs allow you to work to help pay for school.
- 退伍军人 援助 – These types of aid can help veterans pay for school.
- Graduate Student 援助 – Financial 援助 options are available for students seeking a graduate degree.